To help increase your successful offers and consolidate your rules, in "respend to offers" automation rule settings, you can now
accept or counter offers for any quantity😀
Have more ideas for the Offers manager? Click here to request and vote for your favorites. We love providing you with the features your business needs!
We've added a few new features to improve your customer service workflow 📧 💻
New Customer Service Email Features:
Email From Name
- Set a custom display name for outgoing emails. Click here to learn how.
View and Reply to Email CCs
- When a buyer CC's other email addresses in their message, you can view the CC addresses in Customer Details, and a "Reply All" button will be available when sending the message.
New Resolution Center Feature:
"Respond By" Column
- Keep track of when you need to respond to a case to stay in compliance with eBay's policies.
Have more ideas for Customer Service? Click here to request and vote for your favorites. We love providing you with the features your business needs!
Your Inventory settings now includes update-error alerts and an SKU generator:
- If Inventory Control is unable to restock a quantity from your warehouse, you can receive an email alert to keep you notified. You can then check the error from eBay and take action quickly.
- After publishing a listing, the Inventory manager can automatically generate an SKU (custom label) for your item with a set prefix.
Have more ideas for the Inventory manager? Click here to request and vote for your favorites. We love providing you with the features your business needs!
In the Listings manager, we've added custom Quick Filters and easy-view listing totals to improve your listing management:
- After applying a filter, you can save the filter to reveal a custom Quick Filters menu:
- Easily view the total number of Active, Draft, Scheduled, and Ended listings in your listing tabs:
Have more ideas for the Listings manager? Click here to request and vote for your favorites. We love providing you with the features your business needs!
Thank you very much for all the great feedback!
We've heard your requests and have implemented some new updates to
Ordersto help improve your workflow:
Order Table Updates
Go to Conversation(New Button)
- Use this button to search for conversations from the buyer in Customer Service
Edit Listing(New Button)
- Use this button to edit basic listing data for the item ordered.
While we have added many new filters you can use and save, we'd like to highlight:
- Filter orders with/without checkout notes from buyers.
Bulk Actions Menu
Add/change tracking details(new menu option)
- Select and upload the same tracking details to multiple orders.
View Feedback(New Window)
- Click the feedback status to view feedback messages from the buyer and yourself.
Order Details Window Updates:
After clicking the Order Details button to view the window of in-depth order info, we've included this data to help with your order processing:
- View Shipping Address
- View Buyer's Chosen Shipping Method
- Show Buyer's Phone Number (also viewable in Shipping details column in Orders table)
Have more ideas for the Orders manager?
Click hereto request and vote for your favorites. We love providing you with the features your business needs!
You can now manage your Customer Service & Orders and take advantage of other marketing tools that integrate with your Shopify store!
Head over to the new Shopify accounts page to connect your Shopify store!
Note: This tool is still in beta and more features are to come! If you have any suggestions or questions, please send us a message!
Distinguish your brand's messages and
automatically attach a signatureto your Customer Service replies (and set different signatures for each seller account!) 😃
Click hereto learn how!
We've listened to your requests for Listings software and are happy to announce some new features!
New Bulk Action: Quick Edit
We've combined several bulk actions into one
Quick Editform. Update price, inventory, eBay category, store category, and the location of your item.
Save Custom Filters
Save filter combinations and select them with a
Bulk Schedule Listings
When publishing multiple items from Drafts, you can now schedule the selected products to be listed on a future date.
We've released an online title builder to help create the perfect listing title for your items. When creating or editing a listing, use the
Title Builderbutton to open the Title Builder in a new tab.
Backup Listings Button
In case you need to revert any changes, you can now download selected listings in the Quick Edit pop up before updating your items.
Time Left Column
A new Time Left column counts down the number of days until a GTC item renews, or an Auction ends.
Calculate Listing Fees
When editing or creating an item, click the Calculate Fees button to view the eBay listing fees for your listing.
Auctions Best Offer
Most sellers can only set Best Offer for Auction listings in the Quick Listing tool on eBay. When creating a new Auction with 3Dsellers, this option is available by default (with auto-accept/decline offer settings)
New Bulk Edit Variation Options
When editing a listing, you can select variations and bulk edit any of their values (excluding variation options).
CSV Upload Helper: Find Category IDs
When importing listings with a CSV, our system will match your category name with eBay by keywords. Sadly, this cannot be not 100% accurate at times. To make sure your CSV category uploads correctly, use the
Find Category IDsbutton to get eBay's numerical ID for categories.
Click here to create and vote for more features for Listings!
We've loved your ideas for managing cases and have combined them into a brand new tool:
3Dsellers Resolution Center
A few tasks you can accomplish with this tool:
- Send case alertsto yourself and your team,
- quickly filter and searchfor cases,
- and even bulk-respond to casesin a couple of clicks 🤗
Click herefor a full overview!