We listened to your requests and are happy to announce some new changes to Listing Designer! See what's new:
- This new option in the Listings tab's Bulk Actions menu updates your listings' current design templates.
- This is especially useful whenautomatically cross-promoting items based on categories.
Change listing in preview
- When previewing a template, you can now enter an Item ID to view how a specific listing will appear.
- The Listings tab now includes internal Tags for better organization & filters.
- Add tags individually, or use the Bulk Actions menu to bulk-apply/remove tags.
Three new templates
- We've added 3 new design templates to help you get started and inspired when building a new design.
Custom HTML Template Image Library
- We've included an Image Library with a click-to-copy URL.
Have an idea for a new feature? We'd love to hear about it! Click here to submit and vote for new Listing Designer features!
If an email or eBay message fails to send, the new Fallback feature will deliver your message with a different sending method instead 🤗
This feature ensures your Auto Messages are delivered to your buyers, no matter the sending service 📩
Click herefor more information and how to enable the Fallback feature.
Our new platform design has come with a lot of new improvements 🙌
Orderswas previously a feature in a tool called
CRM & Helpdesk.Since our design upgrade, these these tools have been separated into
Orders.We have been working hard to perfect order management for your business 😊
Click here to see an overview of Orders features (with links to how-to articles).
BONUS: The Orders manager is now
available to anyone with our new subscriptions.
If you're still using a (discontinued) Marketing or Management plan,
check out the pricing page
and you may be pleasantly surprised with how many more tools you get for about the same cost as our old subscriptions!
We have big plans for Ordersand are listening to all of your requests. If you have an idea for a new feature for the Orders tool, we'd love to hear it! Feel free to vote or create a new feature request:
Click here for Orders feature requests
Along with the new style of our platform, we've released a new tool called
Offersto expedite your workflow when sending and responding to eBay offers 🤗
Check out some of the things it can do:
- Automatically send, accept, and counterthe offers buyers send you.learn more.
- Set and send multiple offers at once, or in bulk.learn more.
- Easily manage and view all of your offers in once place. learn more.
Our team is very happy to bring you this tool! Sellers are already raving about the time & work it saves when using eBay offers to boost sales. We're confident you'll love it to! 😃
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your 3Dsellers Customer Service support desk is now packed with new time saving and management oriented abilities. 🤗
Thank you to everyone who suggested and voted for these features!
Here are a few big updates we've implemented over the past few weeks to improve your workflow:
Order Details in conversations
- More Buyer Information(& ticket numbers)
- Click to copy buyer's address
- Detailed order and transaction information(and ability to link and unlink orders!)
- Internal note for buyer(appears on every ticket with the buyer)
- View buyer's other tickets
- Add notes to conversations and tag your teammates
- Tag ticket inside conversation
- Mark as read and unread(for eBay and 3Dsellers)
- Mark ticket as starred
- Countdown TImer(helps keep your response times acceptable to customers and eBay)
- Undo send
- Only send for new conversations only
- Create rulesto automatically organize and assign incoming tickets.
Change the primary eBay or Store category of multiple listings in just a few clicks!
(Filter and) select the listings you want to change - then, use the
Bulk Actionsmenu to choose a new category:
The new "Created by" column allows you to view which teammate created each of your listings! 👀
Now you can stay more organized when managing your team 😀
When uploading new listings via CSV, you can now use "fallback" values as default data for empty cells.
If your CSV row does not contain data for a certain field, fill in a "fallback" field and the Import CSV will use this information instead.